Sunday 7 September 2014

Hello Again!



Yes. Hello again dear My Blog! It has been a year since my last posting. Honestly, it is quite tough to answer the question “who are you?” But well, I am going to make it straight and short.

Lasmi Teja Raspati. That’s my surname that given by my parents when I was born on March 13th, 25 years ago in Bandung, West Java. Exactly, I am originally from Bandung, my lovely hometown where I belong to. Ohyah, please called me Achie J

I have graduated as a Bachelor of Communication Science, majoring Journalism Studies, from Padjadjaran University in 2012. My passion in journalism and media have been starting since I was in Junior High school, when I became an Editor in Chief in my school magazine.

Currently, I work in Mahana Live, a music promoter company which developed by young people from Bandung. I have been working part time for Mahana Live since 2012 as Media Relations (2012-2013) and Head of Show Management & Creative (2013-present). When I was in Media Relations Division, I used to engage with mass media (radio, TV, online, printed media) and maintain relationship & partnership with them; write a press release, held press conference, weekly media monitoring, etc. As a Show Management & Creative, I used to create and develop event concept, create event rundown, brief the talents, and run the show.

In my spare time, I like watching movie, writing, cooking, volunteering, exploring new places and vintage spots, do some outdoor activities, and traveling. I interest in vintage stuff, drama & classical movies, art-music-cultural performance (theatre, concert, etc.), and local communities.

Five words that could describe myself and also become my strenght; 1) Curious, I am a curiouser like Alice (in the Wonderland) said haha, 2) Creative: I like to create concept, share thoughts and ideas, I like brainstorming with colleagues; 3) Hard Worker: I like to challenge myself to get a good result, and sometime a bit perfectionist, 4) Well organized: I am a kind of person who like create To-Do-List to start my day, I like to manage something, 5) Passionate: I like to do my job passionately, and eager to learn something new.       

Okay, now about my future goal, as a future leader, I plan to develop national media strategies in the field of media and communication studies, particularly in media research. This programme will mean a lot for my professional future career. In the end, I want to build my own media company.

I am eager to learn new things from others. I have a demonstrated ability to work collegially with people from different culture and background. It is a position where my interpersonal and organizational skill could be put to very productive. Moreover, the experience I gained while I worked in one of United Nations agency in Indonesia, United NationsPopulation Fund (UNFPA) as a Social Media Assistant, has nurtured my aspirations for a new point of view regarding the role of media in sustainable development issues. It is my aim to focus my career in this subjects, it is my personal mission that media has an important role to motivate sustainable development in my country, Indonesia.

Anyway, I will be very happy to share my experience with other delegations from Indonesia during our program, Australia-Indonesia Youth Exchange Program (AIYEP), for the next 5 months through this blog. I think that’s all from me, I have last statement which also my motto in life: keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. 


See you on the next page!

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment